On April 30, 2015, CodeX – the Stanford Center for Legal Informatics will host FutureLaw 2015, CodeX’s third annual conference focusing on how technology is changing the landscape of the legal profession, the law itself, and how these changes impact us all.
CodeX FutureLaw 2015 will bring together the academics, entrepreneurs, lawyers, investors, policy makers, and engineers spearheading the tech-driven transformation of our legal system.
Join us for a unique educational event and an opportunity to connect and exchange ideas with legal tech innovators from around the world!
About the Conference
FutureLaw 2015 will feature several panel sessions on topics including:
- The state of the art of legal technology
- The latest advances in big data law and analytics
- Regulators’ responses to the economic and technological forces transforming the legal profession
- Best practices for consumer law companies
- The adoption of legal tech within law firms and in-house departments
- How legal tech is furthering human rights and access to justice
- New breakthroughs in computational law
For complete agenda and registration: https://conferences.law.stanford.edu/futurelaw2015/agenda/